BI & Data Warehouse
Sage IT’s integrated and outcome driven Data Warehouse (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI) services provides end-users with a flexible, scalable decision-support environment that meets their changing needs in a timely fashion. Our solutions and services are engineered to increase sales, decrease costs, and deliver tangible benefits to Customers’ end users.
Sage IT services help capture, integrate and analyse business data to improve decision making and provide insight through your organization, department or business unit. Our dedicated team of BI consulting professionals work with Clients to establish underlying BI strategies, build scalable data infrastructures, tackle persistent data quality problems, establish governance models and manage master data.
Through the use of our services, Customers can:
- Improve decision making by accessing reliable, high-quality data
- Reduce risks with a complete view of business relationships
- Respond faster to changing market conditions
- Lower costs by eliminating development and data management redundancies
- Enhance productivity by simplifying access to data
As a Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (BI&DW) specialist, Sage IT provides integrated strategy and technology implementation services, enabling clients to leverage their most invaluable corporate asset – enterprise information. Sage IT presents ‘end-to-end’ BI&DW deliverables, encompassing on-site business & technical needs assessment, development & integration services, and partial or total application implementation and maintenance.
With certified consultants having multi-year experience & several projects end-to-end implementation expertise and multiple customers in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, the Sage IT team represents a pool of diverse technology skill sets including data acquisition, data modelling, meta data repository, data management, data mining and OLAP.
Our services in BI / Data Warehouse include
- Project Definition, Development Strategy, Project Planning
- Functional Requirement Definitions
- Data Extraction from disparate sources
- Operational Data Store construction
- Data Transforming and Cleaning
- Multidimensional Database Design
- Data Warehouse or Subject Data Mart Data loading
- Meta data modelling for Business Intelligence
- Developing BI Reporting system
- Developing performance management solutions using scorecards and dashboards
- Queries and Reports Customization
- IBM Cognos
- IBM Data stage
- SAP Business Objects
- Oracle Hyperion